Power Control for Peripherals register (PCONP at address 0xE01FC0C4)

This single line was working perfectly before upgrading to 4.1

After upgrading from 3.0 to 4.1 we are unable to load the project in debug, we have to comment this line for the projet to start and so our power management control is not available.

Any idea, we are a bit lost

Loïc

Your probably still have old GHI libraries on your project.

Make new project and use that code and it should work.

Hi,

We have just examined the assemblies, the GHI version are 4.1.3.0 GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware
GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware.USBizi

I suppose that i have a problem related to the memory available, but i am unable to find the total footprint of my application before up-loading from VS2010 and looking to debug output.

Any idea to have a memory map or something alike before loading the assemblies, I know it seems a simple task but I didnt find the way to get that in VS.

regards
Loïc

Did you create a new project and copy over all your code? That’s the best way to guarantee that you don’t have a legacy assembly

Look at deployment messages in Visual Studio when you press F5. It shows how much memory each assembly takes and if there are any problems. What does it say?

Thanks for your Help

After pressing F5 key, i had to pin the Output Windows ( CTRL-ALT-O )and so now i am able to got the deployments messages (sorry it was so simple)

So i got this one …

Invalid native checksum: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware 0xA1518A4B!=0x454412FE

Resolving.

I will download a new setup to fix that problem and give the final explanation.

Loïc

After downloading "GHI NETMF v4.1 SDK"
Removing et installing the SDK i got the same error

Invalid native checksum: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware 0xA1518A4B!=0x454412FE

Resolving.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

The app is running smooly when i get rid of GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware assembly, but i need i to have access to PCON registers

Any idea ?

regards
Loïc

sounds to me like you might need to check the firmware version you have on your Fez. Go thru the steps to deploy the latest one (from the latest GHI SDK you just installed) and make sure you start a new project and just put a minimal code in to test your use of PCON.

Your sdk is updated
Your firmware is updated
Your project is NOT

Remove all assemblies from your projects then add them back so they are updated

Eventualy Fixed

With the aid of MfDeploy, I stumble on these lines

ClrInfo.targetFrameworkVersion: 4.1.2821.0
SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVersion: 4.1.1.0
SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVendorInfo: GHI Electronics, LLC
SoftwareVersion.BuildDate: Aug 9 2010
SoftwareVersion.CompilerVersion: 310739
FloatingPoint: True

After updating the CLR with 15/10 everything went fine …

In fact as i am updating the firmawre from a virtual XP running on my x64 W7 and the file USBizi_CLR.GHI was an old one (never have files copy anywere ;=).

Thanks for your help

regards
Loïc