Phisical dimension of GHI boards/modules

Thanks to everyone for all the great information. I really feel like the DOUCHE now. I am really sorry about the way I trolled Gus. I was very discourged and didn’t want to ask redunant questions. Thanks again to everyone for the help and I’ll change my evil posting ways. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

On the bright side, you got few +1 so now you are making points for the apology :slight_smile: more point = more discounts as you may know http://www.tinyclr.com/user/rewards

We look forward to helping you and seeing you helping others if you have extra time :slight_smile:

Everyone gets a bit discouraged at the beginning. It is always good to try
to find the answer to a question on your own, but if you are having trouble
finding the answer, ask away.

This GHI and this forum provide the best customer support I have ever
experienced.

and be careful it can get addictive helping others… sooner than later you may find your self stuck here for ever… LOL

I think the big thing that you would not have noted (based on your search comments) was that the other person actually asked the same question twice, in different posts. Yep, that’s hard to know from the search but the original posts you responded to weren’t saying to go search for other threads, it was to not post the same question twice.

Look forward to seeing what you’re doing with Netmf, welcome.