Panda II "non Arduino" digital inputs fail at runtime

I am trying to use as digital inputs a couple of pins in the non Arduino compatible connector in a Fez Panda II.
The program compiles with no error, starts, then issues a “System.ArgumentException” on this instantion line:

InputPort SW1 = new InputPort((Cpu.Pin)FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di28, true, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp); 

This doesn’t happen if the input is one of those included in the “Arduino” connector.

I am definitely lacking information.

Is the very sketchy “FEZ_Panda_II_UserManual.pdf” the only manual you have for Fez Panda?

Welcome Gamon

Don’t have a Panda II handy to test, but here’s what I would do. Does it work if you use a different Glitch Filter setting? Does it work if you use a different resistor pullup setting? Does it work if you use anything other than Di28, for instance Di20 or Di29 or Di52?

Can you also tell us what SDK version and firmware you are running, and did you update the firmware to match the SDK version when you got the board? That’s the #1 cause of this kind of problem. Check the firmware version using MFDeploy and Device Capabilities

Thank you.

I’ll try your suggestions.

I made it. Thank You!

Depending on the pin, the “glitch filter” configuration should be mandatively set to false, giving a runtime error if set to true.
No documentation on this, you just have to tinker when facing the problems…