We have one week left for the $500 contest and the projects are looking great. It is going to be difficult trying to decide who is the winner.
I have looked at projects and they are missing few things so here are some notes
- make sure you have picture(s) of your project
- the pictures should show in the page (no links to pictures)
- the project code must be commented and clean
- the code must be in a zip file on the wiki, not on an external website, unless you are using source control like google code.
- a video on your project page can really help showing off your project better
- categorize your project so people can find it in future.
Basically, take a look at the projects we created and try to follow the same layout. See this for example
Finally, I am trying to convince the guys of giving “experience points” to all contributors and extra points to 2nd and 3rd places so even if you didn’t wit, we still get you something for your contribution.
Experience points can be very beneficial, see this http://www.tinyclr.com/users