On-board LED and extended pins don't respond

I recently purchased Panda II board and experiencing problems with on-board LED and extended ports D20 - D51.

When I connected to Panda II board for the first time on-board LED was blinking. After putting 4.1.8 firmware on it , it stopped blinking.

I created the basic program that comes with default Panda II template that make on-board LED blink. When running it under debugger it steppes correctly but LED doesn’t blink. I connected Adafruit Protoboard and run the same code addressing LED to different pins - it worked perfectly.

Same thing with extended Panda II pins (D21 - D52) - they do not respond when basic pins do!

Is there anything else to do to fix it short of replacing the board?

Can you show your code please?

using System;
using System.Threading;

using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware;

using GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ;

namespace FEZ_Panda_II_Application1
{
    public class Program
    {
        public static void Main()
        {
            // Blink board LED

bool ledState = false;

OutputPort led = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)FEZ_Pin.Digital.LED, ledState);

while (true)
            {
                // Sleep for 500 milliseconds
                Thread.Sleep(500);

// toggle LED state
                ledState = !ledState;
                led.Write(ledState);
            }
        }

}
}

Program looks fine.

First step to try is to make sure you are referencing latest assemblies.
-Open the References folder in your solution explorer.
-Remove all references to GHI assemblies (you should have only one -FEZPanda_II_GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ)
-Add them back

After you have added the reference back. check its Version in the Properties window. Make sure it matches your firmware.

Build and deploy.

I was referencing wrong assembly. After removing it and selecting the one for Panda II all pins are working great!

I was able to connect LCD (6 pins) and Matrix Keypad (7 pins) to extended pins and test them simultaneously!

Thanks for your help. :smiley:

Great! I am glad you have figured it out. Welcome to the club. ;D