RX1 PA10
TX1 PA9

RX2 PA3
TX2 PA2
CTS2 PA0
RTS PA1

11 Likes

Way to go Justin :clap:

You’re spoiling me and if I could give a couple of ++ more I’d be glad to do it. Maybe Gary can help here !!!

I’ll try this immediately when I get to my lab … and report back of course ;D

@ Justin - Oops, I posted my feedback on the wrong thread :wall:

But here you go - https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/forum/topic?id=18762&page=2

Hello Justin,
thanks for the firmware, i’m using it successfully on my board.
I would like to build by my own version 4.4 but after changing all the fields i could think of in Solution folder
see: netmf-interpreter/Solutions/STM32F411 at dev · luca-saggese/netmf-interpreter · GitHub
i’m still not able to compile a working netmf for my F411.

i was wondering if you could share your solution folder?

thanks
Luca

Hello Justin,
using your firmware i’m having strange problems with spi and inbound spi flash W25Q64

{ 0x9F};//, 0xA5, 0xA5, 0xA5 };
            byte[] RxBuff = new byte[4];
            //InterruptPort input = new InterruptPort((Cpu.Pin)36, true, Port.ResistorMode.Disabled, Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeHigh);
            OutputPort onboardLED = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)36, true);
            SPI.Configuration SPI_Config = new SPI.Configuration((Cpu.Pin)35, false, 0,1,  true, true, 400, SPI.SPI_module.SPI1);
            //the 6th parameter, clock edge ,only care whether MOSI data is latched on the SPI Clock rising edge(true) or falling edge(falling),not the MISO.

SPI SPI1 = new SPI(SPI_Config);

while (true)
            {
                SPI1.WriteRead(TxBuff, RxBuff);

Debug.Print("Manufacture ID:" + RxBuff[1].ToString("X"));
                Debug.Print("Device ID High byte:" + RxBuff[2].ToString("X"));
                Debug.Print("Device ID Low byte:" + RxBuff[3].ToString("X"));

Thread.Sleep(500);

}

it always returns

Manufacture ID:EF
Device ID High byte:41
Device ID Low byte:16

and not EF 40 17 as expected!

i’ve tried all frequencies and configs and the return value is still the same, have you any advice?

Can you humour me and try SPI2 and does it give the same result?

Also i will organise getting a PK solution online.

Thanks for the reply, spi2 is working fine, maybe spi1 does not work because of the onboard led on pa5?
Also, are the hardware watchdog available?

thanks
Luca

Hi again,
i’m trying to enable the watchdog on the board but i get a lot of unsupported errors.
i’ve tried:

1. using microsoft watchdog: enable always return false and nothing works
  2. using ghi, a bunch of unsupported messages
  3. using register write to enable directly on the processor: also unsupported.

i’ve checked the netmf code and seems is supported… maybe is not supported only for 411?

Hi Guys could someone help to provide link for firmware Nucleo411RE 4.3.1 firmware

i’m Net Developer and i\m experimenting with Arduino now i want to play with
Nucleo411RE and .NET so please could someone help me to get or compile firmware for it to use
with .NET development and ENC28J60 Ethernet .

thanx a lot,
VALONI

Try this [url]https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhFsBAeCVw36gToKfJMj0wINwl5I[/url] and then take the 8MHz version.

@ .Peter. - thanks a lot ,a lot .a lot for very fast response

i donwnloaded version with 8 mhz as you suggested so now i’m gonna play with it.

and sorry for delayed response : since i was abroad for work with no internet and today i returned home

and another questions is did someone manage or create firmware for Net 4.4 - Nucleo411RE
also when i could find published source code for firmware (4.3.1 / 4.4) to play with it too

but anyway thanks a lot again for published firmware

my next plan is to use Arduino’s shields and to convert all code written for them / and different sensor into libraries from c to C#