Main Site Documentation

No update procedure for Raptor Loader?

what is the update procedure for the Raptor Loader(TinyBooter)? The document is gone and marked obsolete: Loader (TinyBooter) Update G400

https://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/236/loader-tinybooter-update-g400

Did you do it for MF 4.3? There is not commandprompt.bat or ProgramG400.bat in the folder that the instructions say to go to for version 4.3

In the batch file, it says
"You must have installed the G400/Hydra Loader Updater
ECHO with our SDK in order for this script to function."
How do I install this?

Ok, plus, is it required to use connect wires on socket 3 and put the board into loader mode?

I get Runtime Error - abnormal program termination from sam-ba.exe

The log says:

-I- Waiting …
-I- TCL platform : Windows NT
-I- SAM-BA 2.12 patch7 on : windows
current connection is \USBserial\COM8, \USBserial\COM8 to be matched

help!

I made it work, thank you. Before, I had both MF 4.2 and SAM-BA installed. After un-installing MF 4.2, SAM-BA was still installed. I installed 4.3, which seems to have messed up SAM-BA. I un-installed SAM-BA and re-installed SAM-BA and this made it work. I think a note should be made about this in the MF 4.3 upgrade procedure.

I have done all of this. I am running win8.1 and i don’t get the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics\GHI NETMF v4.3 SDK\Firmwares\G400\ I have installed sdk 4.3 and reinstalled it 10 times and the same applies to the sam-ba. I get the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\sam-ba_2.12, but not the files in the “firmware” folder. What to do? When i run the FEZ Config it tells me:

Loader (TinyBooter) version information:
4.3.3.0 on this computer.
4.2.11.1 on this device.

The Loader (TinyBooter) not up to date. <<<

Firmware (TinyCLR) version information:
4.3.3.0 on this computer.
4.3.3.0 on this device.

The Firmware (TinyCLR) is up to date. <<<

Just additional info. :slight_smile: