New website is Great!

Forum/unread seems to have broken on Android. Was working earlier; regular forum list works fine.

Josh… You mean the TINYCLR menu bar should always be seen even if you are reading the bottom of the page?

This doesn’t happen on mine ( Google chrome or IE8 )

Cheers Ian

On my system using Chrome, the entire background scrolls.

Suggestion: The unread list or post list. It has a mouseover event on it, that highlights it. Can you make it so that clicking ANYWHERE in that cell opens the topic, not just when you click the text that is hyperlinked at the moment?

Good idea Brett… I always miss ( old age, senility )

Cheers Ian

i always miss because of… oh wait, public forum don’t talk about that…

Initially, I wanted to do this but didn’t because of the paginated links that appear. I will look into it again though.

Woah. Website is all different. Good improvement, though :smiley:

I also like the change and especially the separation of conerns (GHI website with e-shop sperated from community website). I think you could work more on forum search engine. Right now there are way to many threads to look them up manualy. Often new threads are created with questions that have already been anwsered - maybe because searching for a thread that might have anwsers takes to long. The search result could be aggregated into threads, this way the result could be smaller ?? Try to search word “ranks” and look at the result.

Also right now after you click search you need to go back in order to make a new one (clicking search once more doesn’t work).