New POST "Development and debugging of native components through RLPLite" on TinyCLR.IT

Hi everybody.

I just posted a new article concerning native development and debugging with RLPLite.

You can find it at tinyclr.it

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Great post!

Thank you!

Excellent article. Thanks for documenting your approach, as soon as I am setup I am going to have to give this a try.

Thanks! There’s far too little info available about RLPLite. Thanks for helping fill the void.

Well done and thanks https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/forum/topic?id=13230

Great!
Your blog is an invaluable resource for NETMF viewed from the native side.

I tested your tutorial with the free Keil version limited to 32k.
This version can not be used to debug the whole tinyclr wich is much too large.

Just a few remarks. The link to STSW-STM32065 - STM32F4 DSP and standard peripherals library - STMicroelectronics include a trailing ‘)’ character.
This download is decompressed to “STM32F4xx_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.1.0” but the project include path rely on "C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STM32F4-Discovery_FW_V1.1.0"
Some indications could be useful to set it correctly.

I couldn’t use the debug target with the free Keil version. Just a warning, build this target will overwrite the tinyclr.afx file.

Ops, indeed we use registered version, so I didn’t spot that issue. I’ll post a small update describing the debug procedure while loading only native module .axf file.

Thanks!

@ NicolasG:

We just updated post content following your suggestions.

Thanks!