"Netted Out"?

@ ianlee74 - Yeah, I have paid something similar.

If anybody is going to get these. Keep in mind that you will not be able to use both eyes. The object needs to be very close to the lens.

Agreed. I also have some of these and use them much more often than I use those others since you can actually solder and use both eyes while wearing them. But, the others make for a much cooler picture :wink:

http://www.amazon.com/SE-MH1047L-Illuminated-Multipower-Magnifier/dp/B003UCODIA/ref=sr_1_36?ie=UTF8&qid=1431374761&sr=8-36&keywords=binocular+glasses

@ ianlee74 - I have a visor similar to that, but non-illuminated.

Instead of the loupe, I just use mine with a pair of reading glasses, and if I angle my head just right, I can leverage the reading glasses, the visor, or both, which gives me a nice range of focus.

[quote=“devhammer”]
@ ianlee74 - I have a visor similar to that, but non-illuminated.[/quote]

Being illuminated is a must. I typically don’t keep my office very bright. So, the LEDs work very nicely.

@ ianlee74 - I’ve got one of these (or very similar) clamped to my workbench. Throws a LOT more light than I can get from any head-mounted LED:

But in principle, I agree completely. The more light the better, especially when you’re working with small stuff.