.NET Micro 4.1 - 4.2 install sequence

My question is general (Should we have a form for only software questions) so I posted it in here.

Reading the framework Installition Steps http://www.ghielectronics.com/support/dotnet-micro-framework a question popped into my head. (Sorry I do that all the time.)

The installition is specified in a sequence that I ‘think’ I did not follow because at the time I did not know there was a sequence required./recommended.

I know of no specific problems I am having but I am asking what happens if you had only .NET 4.1 and then installed .NET 4.2?

Should I uninstall everything except C# Express (I have 2010 and 2012 installed) and start over?

I would assume that others have done the same thing as I have and do we have coding issues lurking by doing so?

You should be fine but see GHI Electronics – Where Hardware Meets Software
Which is a link on that page as well

Gus

Thank You…

I wil continue ‘as is’. Like I said, I am not having any issues. (except those ‘I cause’…)

I did read the 4.1 to 4.2.
In there I saw
"Note that installing 4.1 requires installing 4.2 first. This seem backwards but we have good reasons to do so. This is simple if you just follow the four installation steps here"

That statement prompted my question.