Need help for g120hdr

dear all:
I am a new player of .net gadgeteer. I have a G120Hdr board and a TE35display.
I want show something on the display. But i can’t find the module in the VS2012
can any one give me a right example for the VS2012 (INCLUDE ALL programming word, reference and source ) , And how to connect pins for G120HDR for this display. My NETMF version is 4.3

Thanks a lot

G120HDR is not a Gadgeteer mainboard, so you can’t simply use the Gadgeteer model for it.

You can find a community definition in https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/codeshare/entry/755 but it hasn’t been updated to 4.2.

You can simply connect the RGB connections to the RED GREEN and BLUE sockets on the G120HDR. You can then use Glide or any other display method to draw on the screen; to get touch working will take a little more work. How experienced are you on electronics?

You can select a Cobra 2 board. The RGB sockets are the same.

@ Brett -
sure, i have already know this in these days work.
I do this thing not more than one week and my experience is almost zero :’(
Now i already get my device to 4.2.11.1 and i try Justin’s program to show something in the display.

@ Brett -
And dear brett, Now i already change my tinybooter version to 4.2.11.1 But the tinyclr is 4.2.11.0
I can’t do the tinybooter to the 4.2.11.0, it shows failure every time. very strange.
And i use Justin’s program connect TE35 and G120HDR

i run this code and there is no error, but it is still nothing on the display. Very strange. And i even don’t know what is wrong

using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Media;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Shapes;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Touch;

using Gadgeteer.Networking;
using GT = Gadgeteer;
using GTM = Gadgeteer.Modules;
using Gadgeteer.Modules.GHIElectronics;

namespace GadgeteerApp1
{
public partial class Program
{
void ProgramStarted()
{
display_TE35.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText(“I love you forever!!”, Resources.GetFont(Resources.FontResources.NinaB), GT.Color.Red, 100, 20);
Thread.Sleep(2000);
}
}
}

Have you configured the display with FEZ config?. By default it’s turned off.

@ hagster -
OMG, dude, y r right…
So stupid i am , i even don’t know the display need to configured…Any way, thank you very much !