My Christmas presents to myself (and my Domino Fez)

[quote]What I am always wondering is, will this turn on it’s place?
[/quote]
Yes it will, but without a power pack and connected to my PC, it’s run over it’s own cable so it’s won’t do a perfect turn.

The tire are good, so it have a limited slippery on the floor but on my desk, it can spin a little more.

With the 4WD and 2" rubber tires, it can climb a 1" wall without too much difficulty.

I’ve uploaded the driver to Fezzer and I create a small video, so you could see how it’s handle on my desk (with rotation on itself).

[url]FEZ Domino + DFRobot 4WD Kit + DFRobot 2A Motor Shield - YouTube

Looking good, thank you! ;D

…dance … dance…robot :dance:

Wow looking good! Does it have traction problems? Would it turn equally well on carpet?

Thanks,
Pete

[quote]…dance … dance…robot
[/quote]
It dance so much that I had some near-fell-off the desk ???

Not really, spin a little bit on my slick desk surface, but not that much. The tire rubber is soft and grip well. It’s not a hard plastic as in other wheels I’ve seen, in fact, you can unmount the tire from the wheel and put some more agressive tire or slick tire on it. The current tire are Tamiya product #50419, so any hobby/RC store can find a match.

[quote]Would it turn equally well on carpet?[/quote] Can’t tell, I do not have carpet in my house, only hard wood floor.