Module documentation is included in the designer

Removed the dot

@ Gus - the dot in question is a bug with the site. If you add a period immediately after a closing url tag, it gets included in the url (erroneously). I’ve had this many times, and I’ve grown used to not including a period after a url. Surprised it has not been previously reported.

Yes I know but removing the dot is something I can fix, changing the forum code is something I can’t :slight_smile:

Thanks Architect…
just for those who might be wondering what Architect meant by Unlocking the file…
is by un-checking the “Always ask before opening this file” from the pop you get when you first double click the file.

thanks.

That was ransomhall. :smiley:

Eric,catch!

[quote]Thanks Ransomhall…
just for those who might be wondering what Ransomhall meant by Unlocking the file…[/quote]

We’re used to Architect answering so many questions, you would be right more than half the time if you assumed he did!

I unblock the downloaded file by going to file properties, general tab. With untrusted files like this, you’ll see an Unblock button. There are probably other ways to do the same thing, as Jay Jay mentioned. CHMs don’t work unless you do this. It’s a fairly old help file format that hasn’t kept up with the ever more restrictive security policies in Windows.

Details at [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Compiled_HTML_Help[/url]

Yep