Modified GPS Class

Yes, this is a standard GPS stream

I did get very accurate position data while I was at home.
Away with the girlfriend this evening, we are going by car, good excuse to test FEZ.
Hope she does not mind, lol :smiley:

It’s strange that I do not get any data at all at home now… ???

It sais “Waiting for valid GPS data…” and nothing happens anymore. Seems like it’s not getting any data at all from the satellite, since

Debug.Print(FEZ_Extensions.GPS.GetUTCDateTime().ToString());

does not return a valid date and time. (01/01/1601 00:00:00)

I guess the cloudy weather might be the cause? It worked before… We’ll see… ::slight_smile:

Clouds seem to be gone. It works now. Later on it’s driving time, lol :smiley:

If cloudy weather stops your GPS from working, something is seriously wrong.

Yeah, right, I’ll be flying in and out of clouds waiting for my flight GPS to catch up. :o

[quote]If cloudy weather stops your GPS from working, something is seriously wrong.

Yeah, right, I’ll be flying in and out of clouds waiting for my flight GPS to catch up. [/quote]

LOL. :smiley: that’s the only thing I could imagine, since it really did not work at all, and suddenly it did work again :smiley:

Anyway, been driving around with the girl and FEZ. Pretty cool. If I look at the GPS coordinates, it’s now pretty accurate of where we drove. It’s still not in meters as far as I can see, but it’s a lot more accurate then it previously was. 8)

GPS can be a little finicky sometimes. I have issues where my GPS doesn’t get a signal sometimes for no apparent reason, but clouds and tall buildings should not affect a modern GPS.

Yes, it was very odd.
Anyway. I drove a second time yesterday, I will check out the data this afternoon and will report back! :wink: