Meet Greg, our newest GHI family member

Please say hi to Greg, our newest developer. Greg has years of video production and programming experience. He will be making a lot videos, from tutorial to demos. The important thing is that he shares the passion we have for technology. Welcome aboard Greg!

He just finished this … enjoy!

8 Likes

Not even a single upside-down frame :snooty:

How long will he stay at GHI ? :whistle:

2 Likes

Picture of Greg or he doesn’t exist…

3 Likes

Forum profile picture attached. Fancy dresser.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I approve of the upside-down comment! 8)

1 Like

Hi Greg!

Oooh, love Greg’s voice. Very smooth. You really need to get him to create a demo video and have him sing “Let’s Get it On” during power up :smiley:

2 Likes

My arms are short, but I can still reach the keys. Better photo coming soon, if a good one ever turns out.

1 Like

¡ƃǝɹפ ollǝH

Hǝllo’ ƎʌoWoʇoɹs

@ ianlee74 -

I was going for the Time/Life book series voice “The Old West” mixed with a dash of Barry White.

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Lol, he used the picture!

Welcome Greg, I hope you last long and prosper.

1 Like

@ Mr. John Smith - That is my face on Herve Villechaize body. I actually put it up there and he found it. I’ll be changing it to a more “professional” photo…soon.

@ Brett - Thanks. I’m very happy to be involved with with the GHI electronics family. I have a lot to learn from everyone here as well as you folk.

1 Like

He shouldn’t get too comfortable. They haven’t even branded his avatar with a “GHI Employee” tag yet. I guess they’re seeing if he’ll survive this community first. Run the gauntlet, Greg! :smiley:

Haha, “Learn”.

Welcome aboard Greg.

If you happen to do any video’s with Gary in them, please make sure they are either sideways or upside down just so Gary feels at home in them.

:whistle:

Hi Greg!

GHI is awesome, as you probably already know.

1 Like

@ Dave McLaughlin - you will be considered a newbie tomorrow…hahahaha :dance: