Loading from SD cause restarting Spider

Can someone please confirm, that loading last image (Settings32) cause that spider restart.

void ProgramStarted()
        {
            if (sdCard.IsCardInserted)
                if (sdCard.IsCardMounted)
                {
                    sdCard.GetStorageDevice().LoadBitmap(@ "Images\Home32.jpg", Bitmap.BitmapImageType.Jpeg);
                    sdCard.GetStorageDevice().LoadBitmap(@ "Images\Calendar32.jpg", Bitmap.BitmapImageType.Jpeg);
                    sdCard.GetStorageDevice().LoadBitmap(@ "Images\AlarmClock32.jpg", Bitmap.BitmapImageType.Jpeg);
                    sdCard.GetStorageDevice().LoadBitmap(@ "Images\Settings32.jpg", Bitmap.BitmapImageType.Jpeg);  //error
                }
        }

I thought that something is wrong with image. I uploaded a new one nothing’s changed. Open the image in 5 different programs. Everything OK, only spider restart himself, when load last image (or first if I move last line to the begging).
Does anybody see any problem in this code or image, that could cause that kind of reaction?

Have you tried say saving it as a Bitmap then back to jpg in PhotoChop and seeing if that makes a difference?

Always the same(Settings32). I know that this means probably file corruption. The problem is that this worked, but now not. Even if I override the image on SD from computer.
That’s way I asked, if somebody can download it and try it.

Does uploading images convert them in anyway…so the image may still be dodgey…
ie need your image to test properly not the upload one incase it gets modified.