Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!

Hi,

Can someone help me with this,

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.Pinterminal (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.Interface’ (1.0.0.0)
Assembly: TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.Pinterminal (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘System.Xml’ (4.1.2821.0)
Assembly: TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.Pinterminal (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘System.IO’ (4.1.2821.0)
Assembly: TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.Pinterminal (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘MFDpwsExtensions’ (4.1.2821.0)
#### Exception System.Exception - CLR_E_TYPE_UNAVAILABLE (1) ####
#### Message:
#### System.Reflection.Assembly::Load [IP: 0000] ####
#### TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.Loader.Program::DownloadAndLoadAssembly [IP: 0086] ####
#### TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.Loader.Program::Execute [IP: 00b6] ####
#### TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.PreLoader.Program::LoadAndExecuteAssembly [IP: 0070] ####
#### TriniT.EmbeddedKiosk.PreLoader.Program::Main [IP: 0004] ####
16:04:58.356 : Error loading assembly

When i test the project apart form the other project it works perfectly. i have 7 different project running under a solution

Your question is missing one or more of these details:[ul]
The name of the product.
The code you’re trying to run.
Details on your setup.[/ul]
(Generated by QuickReply)

I have had less than consistant experiences running multiple executable projects within the same solution. No problems with class library projects.

The problem I typically see happens when I set a project as the active project and deploy it. The prior active project is deployed, instead of the one I just selected, with similar results to yours.

I avoid multiple executable projects within the same solution.

I’m using the emulator for testing. if it works the program will run on the chipworkx dev. board. I’ll include a picture of my setup and the link error.
When i build the project it succeeds, but when i run it i get the link failed error. I already reinstalled the sdk’s en included the refference. but still.

thanx

I only have one executable project. the embeddedkioskpreloader. the other are class library types

You say you only have one executable project but the picture you showed had a least two program.cs files which means multiple executables.

@ Mike, yes i just kept the standard class name but they don’t consist of a main.