King Chris

Is that your face Chris? How young are you!!!

Cheers Ian

ʇǝɹɔǝs sıɥ ʇno punoɟ ǝʌɐɥ ı

Hey! Stop doing that my neck hurts from reading all the upside down text lately. :wink:

He’s probably in late twenty!
Poor sıɹɥɔ !
He’s already having Identity Crisis at this young!! :smiley:

If you look for the RWAR videos on YouTube you can see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chris1seto&aq=f&safe=safety_mode=true

I’m 18. Thought this was common knowledge?

And yes, it’s my ugly mug. Couldn’t find a good picture of me doing something interesting (repelling, flying, biking), that that had to do. Taken by my dad prowling around the house with his $4,000 camera setup ::slight_smile: looking to shoot anything that’s moving.

ɹǝʇǝd ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ ʇno ƃuıɹnƃıɟ uo sʇɐɹƃuoɔ

How about we start typing non-upside down?

Or for those reading from a flipped monitor:

¿uʍop ǝpısdn-uou ƃuıdʎʇ ʇɹɐʇs ǝʍ ʇnoqɐ ʍoɥ

http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/6/1380/
Speaking of spam :smiley:

OK that’s enough…

I was just impressed… I’d assumed Chris was a lot older considering how much he knows about hardware / software…

It was a complement…

Cheers Ian

It’s what I get after years of being in totally over my head with this stuff. You can pick stuff up unbelievably fast when you just immerse yourself in it.

That’s true. I am pretty young too (21) but I wish I had started more sooner with this stuff. I am feeling like I am laying a little behind :smiley:

However, if I take a look at my fellow students, they do not know anything about electronics or robotics or embedded software… ???

Even though we are studying bachelor software engineer and the most of them would like to go on with technical software engineer (includes electronics, embedded, robotics etc). Standard software engineer does not include that.

Anyway. I am happy with such a great community. If I’m stuck, there is always someone professional who can help me ;D

You think!!! I’m 49 and I wish I had this stuff 25 years ago… I’d be a millionaire by now.

It makes my job a hell of a lot easier… imagine all the low level drivers (with NO debugging ) we had to write on tiny 8 bit with about 1k… most were bit banging… totally inefficient…

AAHHH they were the good ol day’s!! weren’t they…naaaah.

Cheers Ian