Keeping up with Code

Great!
Thank you :slight_smile:

Is it important for you to know the views, downloads and rating or is it taking up too much space?

Nice to have, I guess. Can be layout differently in more condense form.

@ ransomhall you should be able to edit posts as your user ID has not changed.

While you’re busy at it. I want to update the WebServer class on code.tinyclr but it has now been splitted into multiple classes and files. It’s almost a small library now with helper classes.

I can’t publish this in a nice form anymore on code.tinyclr. Will there be any support for multiple files in future?

I would like to see multiple files. Code won’t replace source control, but it should allow you to provide everything essential to a “project”.

@ Josh - I was able to repro Nicolas3’s issue with multiple code project posts in this forum. Looks like a new forum entry is created every time you edit the code page. They all link to the same place.

BTW - Thanks for looking into my user name issue.

I haven’t experienced that problem.
I created a new Code project last night, it created one Forum entry.
I went back and edited the Code project a couple of times, and it did not create any new Forum entries.

There was a slight bug that was addressed. Rather than having it optional, all projects will create a corresponding topic in this board. You will also start watching the topic automatically.

Rock On! Now get back to trying your luck at SF Free Day.

Ok, now I am seeing the same problem with duplicate entries that nicolas reported.

Don’t spend more time than you can earn that amount of SF “free” money.

Seems like the “View this project’s forum topic” link is not showing up at 80% of my projects, what am I doing wrong?

Same happened to Gralin’s contributions as well.

@ Wouter
I noticed another issue with your sunrise/sunset code posting. I doesn’t let me set a rating.

If you want to rate it less then 5 stars, I see no issues :wink:

I definitely want to rate it 5 stars. It’s a perfect addition to a home automation project I’m working on.

I saw a double-posting in the forum of a thread for Wouter’s RLP pulce capture. Perhaps when the description is managed (text added/change etc) it creates a new one instead of modifying the existing one?

Noticed the same as Brett.

I am, too. I see a bunch of posts, some from today, for Gralins “Nordic nRF24L01+ wireless module driver” but that page over on codeshare doesn’t seem to have comments.

If somebody comments on codeshare page, does a post automatically happen here or does the author have to do something here first?

I haven’t posted anything much at codeshare, I’m just curious how this system works.