Is there any API to manage DS2408 using .netmf?

Hi everyone, I am starting a project that involves several DS2408 (6 items to be exact) and several (up to 30) DS2401. Dealing with the DS2401 is easy due to it simplicity. However I read the datasheet of the DS2408 and I am disappointed by the fact that setting up an IO of a given chip recquires a lot of step. I think this should be encapsulated in an API. Do you know if there’s any attempts for that in C# or C?

Regards

Found this:

1 Like

Interesting link, this proves that my current code is not so wrong, even if it does not work at all yet. May be this is due to the fact that I have multiple DS2408 on the bus. I don’t know.

Too late for a single device on the bus, the pcb and components have been soldered. I need to make it works for tomorrow !!! I like pressure!!!

My boss does not agree with you :frowning:

I’ve found a huge project:

[quote]OW.NET – 1-Wire API port from Java (and J#) to C#. Use the Dallas 1-Wire and iButton chips with standard C# using a serial adapter (also CF.net) or the TMEX drivers on the Windows platform.
[/quote]

As most of Dallas 1-wire devices are already coded in this project, it could be interesting to use it and provide a “download and play” API where the usual devices are already implemented…

[Edit]: I forgot to put a link to the forge: OW.NET download | SourceForge.net