Introducing new GHI memebrs

Hello community!

I want to introduce Aron, Dat and Steven, our newest addition to the pack!

Aron is a brilliant analytic who is now fill-time-hydra lover! He actually named FEZ Hydra himself. If you want to know why the announcement is not online yet, yell at Aron :slight_smile:

Dat is the guy behind the scene. He is the one that made the new GHI installer and the firmware updater applications. He is working on the next fez now! Yeah yeah there is always another FEZ to go :slight_smile:

Steven graduated with video game programming. I guess we will see some NETMF game engine soon! He maybe Skewworks’ best friend on gadgetos. Currently, he is writing the drivers for the new Gadgeteer modules. I think he will be posting the code for you guys to comment on it before it goes into the gadgeteer codeplex.

These guys are already in love with FEZ and learning a lot quickly but take it easy on them please.

Gus

A big hello to Aron, Dat and Steven

…now get back to work and make those boards and drivers faster

…and no more sleep … it is 24x7 from now on .

LOL

Hello all,

I am happy to be a part of the GHI Team. I was very honored that I was able to name the Hydra. I am working hard to make the Hydra work to everyone’s expectations. I will answer whatever questions to which I am able.

Thanks all,

Aron :slight_smile:

Welcome on board everyone! Always great to have some fun new GHI friends to play with.

@ Aron Where’s that Hydra.
@ Dat Great work on the installer & such, keep it up!
@ Steven bwahaha…:smiley:

Welcome guys! And thank you for all the hard work!

Now… Where is it!!! (Me yelling at Aron) ;D

Welcome Aron, Dat and Steven,

hope you all will have a wonderful time at GHI, but I’m sure that wont be a problem. What matters is having fun with what you do.

Skewworks, sounds like an Action Man addiction ;D

Greetings from Belgium,
Eric

@ Eric I don’t know what you’re talking about… :whistle: :whistle:

Hi all,

I’m really excited to be here, and I hope to put some drivers out for your guys soon!

@ Skewworks: Should I be afraid? lol

Steven

Enough of this warm and fuzzy stuff!

Get back to work! ;D

Welcome guys! Question: did you learn about NET MF after you started working for GHI or did you come across it before and that made you look for a job at GHI ? :slight_smile:

@ Steven YUP :D; now get back to work on designing and testing my new game system; I want it to be ready to release at the same time as Gadgetos!

Aron,

When are you going to spill the beans on the Hydra? Gus teased us some, but hasn’t giving us any real details yet.

The community wants to know!

-Eric

Welcome all!
Already noticed Dat, but not the rest! :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a great time and get us some great products! :whistle: