Insider's Special Shipping Announcement

Hopefully what you are receiving is worth more than $25 to you.

I think the 7" display is what added the extra weight

Almost :slight_smile: 50 km to go

I’m sure it’s Totally worth it And MORE!!! I can’t wait to play!
I will keep you guys up to date on the shipment to see how long it will take to arrive to Morocco!

Cheers,
Jay

1 Like

mine did laps of O’Hare for 7 days :slight_smile:

January 20, 2020, 10:13 am Arrived at Regional Facility CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 20, 2020, 10:13 am Arrived at USPS Regional Facility CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 21, 2020, 5:13 am Processed Through Regional Facility CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 21, 2020, 11:24 pm Arrived CHICAGO, UNITED STATES

January 22, 2020, 6:16 am Departed CHICAGO, UNITED STATES

January 25, 2020, 5:19 pm Arrived at Regional Facility CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 27, 2020 In Transit to Next Facility

January 28, 2020, 11:58 am Departed USPS Regional Facility CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item departed our USPS facility in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on January 28, 2020 at 11:58 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

mine still on way to me …

but no more update after date 25.01.2020 (??)

Tracking History

January 25, 2020
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
January 21, 2020, 10:02 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 20, 2020, 10:13 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 19, 2020, 2:45 am
KALAMAZOO MI DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 18, 2020, 11:49 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
DETROIT MI NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 18, 2020, 9:23 pm
DETROIT MI NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 18, 2020, 10:14 am
USPS in possession of item
DEARBORN, MI 48124
January 18, 2020
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

same here. Boards left Chicago airport. on Jan 27 and still in transit. I think the post is coming by boat or maybe they can’t find Belgium because the country is too small. If you drop Belgium in the Michigan lake, it disappears … :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe is only one postman who do deliveries and he go door by door. :rofl:

2 Likes

FIFO queue, or intelligently routed? :rofl:

Looks like your package also went around O’Hare Intl with mine. I never saw the Kalamazoo check-in, so that was different, but most of the other tracking matches :slight_smile:

Mine today - changed to JAMAICA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

received today (after 4 days sleeping of my postman and now again start flying around the world)

and as usually famous words : The item is currently in transit to the destination.

1 Like

Looks like they found it :wink:

very fast proccessing (3:20 arrived - 3:21 processed)

January 29, 2020, 3:21 pm
Processed Through Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item was processed through our JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on January 29, 2020 at 3:21 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

January 29, 2020, 3:20 pm
Arrived at Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Lucky you.
I ordered the camera on Amazon and this one was expected to be shipped within 2 weeks … but I received it today
But for the boards, that’s another story
Shipment trace log don’t change. I think it is lost somewhere.
I just hope I will not have to wait the official Tiny Clr 2.0 release to be able to buy a board and test. If I knew, I would have taken the UPS for sure.
Interested to know who is still waiting to get it

January 27, 2020, 10:45 pm
Departed
CHICAGO, UNITED STATES
Your item departed a transfer airport in O’HARE INTERNATIONAL, CHICAGO, UNITED STATES on January 27, 2020 at 10:45 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

me (status on WAIT…somewhere on the world a place called KOSOVA , very hard to find on map) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I actually think that this is typical for USPS international shipments - it’s what I am seeing now and it’s what I have seen in the past on other shipments (GHI or not), and I don’t think you will have anything to worry about. It’s in a crate full of other packages in airfreight destined for your country; that crate may or may not sit at the airport for a day or several waiting to get into the belly of a plane, and then it’ll get shipped out to the destination, where it’ll go into the sausage factory that is your local mail delivery system. It may or may not get re-scanned in in a hurry or your country may not have data exchange to USPS to register their scan back to USPS feed you’re seeing, so you may not get another update until it arrives in your letterbox… But I can totally understand why it may just appear stationary, when it is either waiting to fly out or waiting to be unpacked at the other end.

Hope you’re right. I also noticed that a package may sometimes be distributed earlier than what is mentioned on the site but it is not a normal package :). January is here normally a quiet month (waiting for goals approval), this explain my frustration.
But as Gus said, better to wait a little more and get something good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same happens in USA - Canada. I’ve seen new tracking numbers assigned as well when it enters. USA and Canada Post though seem to share the same tracking number. You can enter a USPS tracking number into Canada Post and it will say it’s destined for Canada while it is still in the States, but hasn’t entered the system yet. Note for us and probably for you - in between the foreign system and your local system is probably customs, tracking won’t pick it up until it’s been spit out of customs.

yes, customs definitively doesn’t help, especially with the increase of internet shopping.
In Europe, as long as you buy something coming from one of the countries that are part of EU, there is no extra taxes and no customs. delivery is generally quite fast. After Brexit, I am not sure I will still buy products from UK if i can find something similar elsewhere

new move (my package still on USA…)

Your item departed a transfer airport in JOHN F KENNEDY INTL, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES on January 31, 2020 at 2:59 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

my status didn’t change since jan 27…(still chicago). if you get your package before me, you pay me a beer. if i get it first , i pay you a beer. if we get it the same day, we drink a beer together :slight_smile:

3 Likes

big OK for BEER
(who first pay it) :smile:

volunters are welcome

3 Likes