Improvements discussion

If anybody is interested I would start a new thread in “Off topic” branch to show the results of development of my graphics library.

Of course, we’re interested. Let’s see what you’ve got.

OK, I started a new thread here: [url]http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/20/5230/[/url]

I think I could close this thread as it seems that Glide authors don’t want to participate, Scewworks is busy with his own project and this is ok, and I don’t really want to get this thread as only my own monologue.

Sorry for not being more active. I suffered a major loss this week and coding/forums just hasn’t made the list of priorities lately. I’ll return to regular posting in a week or so.

@ Skewworks

Sorry to hear…hang in there!

Sorry to hear.

Very sorry man.

We’ll be praying for you. Sorry about your loss.

Thanks all. It’s been a rough week but everyone’s been great. And the next 2 straight days will be packed full of family so there’s something to be very thankful for. ;D

Me:

Skewworks:

I gave it try and it works! Skewworks, it seems you were wrong. I think you didn’t try it completely.
Now I have only one event-driven listener without any polling loops. :slight_smile:
Also I got it possible to have regular window controls being updated while having another modal window being active. :slight_smile:

I still have to try it on the hardware but I think things won’t change. :think:

It will work under the right conditions. Now take that same code you’re running and throw a modal window up in a new appdomain.