I heard him exclaim

'But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight—

“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!”’

Merry Christmas to you and everyone in this great community.

Merry Christmas! And may your code be bug free for the new year!

Merry Christmas to all, and may 2016 be your best Gadgeteer year ever!!!

I spent 4 hours in the direct new zealand sunlight assembling a trampoline for Christmas. I forgot that NZ sun is not like the california sun (no ozone layer here) and now I am as red as a boiled lobster. UV index was 12+ apparently, which is pretty bad.

Edit: And Merry Christmas to everyone! (or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Bodhi Day,Pancha Ganapati, Mōdraniht, Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, Yule, Chahar Shanbeh Suri)

May your New Year bring you all that is good…

You mean “not filtered by the smog” too, don’t you ? :slight_smile:

Our Chrissy was pretty warm too, out with family at Bathurst NSW (no time for a lap around the Mount, @ Dave) with sunny skies and 32+ deg C. Good thing the main presents to my nieces/nephews seemed to be water bombs, and the neighbours kids got water pistols - and not like the old-school pistols I had but the kind that you can have a prolonged battle for a half hour and still not need ammo !

Thanks for another great year everyone here, and to all the GHI team including those behind the scenes we never chat to here. Hope everyone has a safe and happy break

1 Like

I believe you’re confusing “ozone” and “smog” :wink:

Merry Christmas all!

No sir :slight_smile: Santa Cruz has roughly the same air quality as Christchurch (average AQI in the 20-30 range in general, considered “Good”)
But Santa Cruz also has an ozone layer to shield out more UV. They never keep kids indoors if they forget to bring a hat to school, like they do here.

Scarey. Sounds like a place Fallout fans would love.

Merry Christmas!!!