Hydra - Unknown Device Problem

My Hyra board with the 4.2 framework works fine, until now.

I conneced a ghi ethernet modul and a ghi power supply and played around with webservices. Works great.
Later on i pushed the reset button on my Hydra and my PC was rebooting.
After Windows was loading the hydra is just shown as “Unknown Device”. On the Properties there is a error message: code 43; The Device was stopped, because it reports a error.

Same on a other computer.
What did i wrong? How can i get my Hydra back in business?
I have no sd-card reader.

-Admi

Welcome to the community!

ry uninstalling the driver using Device Manager… also change the USB port… and unplug everything from the HYDRA…when you plug it to the computer except the DP or SP module of course… if none of that helps, test the DP module by plugin in a CAMERA directly to it… and see if your PC recognizes it. if that does help try flashing a new firmware.

Hi Admi,

Welcome to the community.

Perhaps when you rebooted your PC and pressed reset on the Hydra at the same time may have somehow corrupted your firmware (how it could have done this, I would not know) You may want to try to reflash your board. However, it will erase all of the data on the board. Follow the instructions found here: http://wiki.tinyclr.com/index.php?title=Firmware_Update_FEZ_Hydra#Erasing_Dataflash

1 Like

i erased the flash with the bridge on port3 pin 8+gnd and could restore the firmware.
trying my programm tomorrow. but thanks a lot so far