Help please FEZ Cerberus

Hi

I am really new to this so please bear with me! I have been using Gadgeteer with VB2010 for a month now and got a standard starter kit from AQA which has been working perfectly. I recently got a GHI SD Card reader and tried to use it. As soon as I plugged it in and deploy the code it wouldn’t send the program. It just returns deployment failed. I remember from the couse I was on that we had the same problem, even to the point of pulling ot the USB cable would restart the entire PC!

The ONLY change I have made is installing AVG which I did before the problems, I haven’t damamged the hardware or flashed anything, or changed any settings. I have read a few topics looking at locales and checking VB is using the right family to deploy to and everything looks fine.

Under control panel when I check that when the board is plugged in I get GHI.NET Micro Framework USB Debugging Interface (oh and it is in USB2 port)

Thanks

Solved this myself, we just flashed the board with the original settings as discussed in

http://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/55/firmware-update-fez-cerberus

Thanks

@ Linkin1977 - to stop you having a conversation with yourself…

Welcome and good news :slight_smile: