GUI and SDK upgrade problem

Q 1.
why emx application does not gives some errors if i do not use hardware for 2-3 days continuously if its gave error before ?

Q 2.
Why emx application gives an error suddenly ? when i use same code which was having no errors ?

Q 3. Why sometimes same code execution gives different results while i dump application into hardware?

Problem Desc:-

It’s giving problem in GUI load and application load in GHI hardware , after continous use of hardware , some times it gives “Unhandled Exception” like “System.NullReferenceException occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCoreRME.dll” and sometimes it can not load proper GUI created with the use of jpg images,
for eg, it gives black screen, and also gives an error like “ObjectDisponsed()” , “ArgumentOutOfRange” ,

Note:- For Solution of this problem, i have tried with GHI SDK 4.2 and NETMF SDK 4.2 but it does not support for “Power”, “Configuration.LCD” classes

Niraj, sorry, your explanation isn’t very clear, can you explain what has changed here? Can you explain the timing behaviour more?

Q 1 .
It’s giving problem in GUI load and application load in GHI hardware ,while i dump my application, it gives “Unhandled Exception” like “System.NullReferenceException occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCoreRME.dll”

If i do not work on GHI hardware continous for 2-3 days it does not give this kind of errors, its being dump and run successfully in my GHI hardware

Q 2
My EMX application is created with VS 2010 studio,
Application GUI is created by jpg files with NETMF classes
all the controls are created with jpg images and is being render on any GUI interface,
while rendering, it will modify page GUI

Sometimes it can not load proper GUI created with the use of jpg images,
for eg, it gives an error like “ObjectDisponsed()” , “ArgumentOutOfRange”

after that GUI controls alignment is been changed , with any of user interface
for eg. if textbox value alignment is bottom then it become top alignment after above exception observed