Glide doesn't support dynamic control's coordinates and background update!

I fear we have a language barrier here…

I’m looking forward to this super awesome professional library that Gothic is going to offer the NETMF world. When shall we expect it to be available? Now that Glide is OSS will you also be offering your performance improvements to it also?

it’s a surprise for me to find out that lib capable of moving window and repainting background may have such title :think:

do you really consider thing #1 and #2 on my video are OK and regular?

I find your approach to a “discussion” to be too hostile for my taste. Goodbye.

@ Mike

OK
you want to make me sure that one has no right to discuss that bugs in software which cost 1000(!) $ for commercial use??? and no right to wonder why 1000$ product can’t move a window on a screen?

for example, I’m not so rich to pay this money and be happy with this:

am I wrong?

Please do ask people who is going to pay such money for shown result?
We simply don’t used to produce things like that in our software company. And this makes sense as we’re discussing commercial product.

No. I think you have a lot to offer and as I said I look forward to seeing it offered. However, as others have suggested you might not want to offer so many critical opinions and stick to offering constructive input.

It’s only because it is a commercial product for 1000$ and any client may ask these questions and what this price is for. No?
And it’s not good for Mike to answer the potential clients in such a manner and get rid of them. Not good at all.

It is 1000$ for a reason. It just may not be an obvious one. If you are serious about it, then contact GHI directly.

@ Ian

This is no longer true. Glide is now open source. For $249 you can get four hours of consulting time from GHI.

Yes, I wanted to use it in my production and wanted to save my development time on buying Glide. That’s why I begin to test it and discuss it. As a potential buyer. And as a potential buyer I have a right to ask non-child questions. And I don’t really understand this from Mike:

Do you think I’m still interested?

@ Mike

Actually, I was about to reply with the same comment about Architect’s reply :wink:

@ Gothic Just to clarify - Mike does not work for GHI. He is a user/customer just like you and I and anything he or anyone else says should not influence your use/purchase decisions regarding GHI products.

@ Ian

Thanks for clarifying my relationship with GHI. :smiley:

XOXOX

@ ianlee74
then I can’t understand at all why Mike is so agressive to my critics…
Don’t think I have so much time to spill a shit on people just for fun. I’m quiet a busy person sleeping for 3-4 hours a day…
I think my questions were reasonable and made sense.

You need to get more sleep, dude!

And since Glide is OSS and free for commercial use now (am I right?) I don’t want to keep people treating me like an enemy any more.

No time yet :frowning:

I think you do not understand the difference between “aggressive” and “assertive”.

I tried to tell you something in an assertive manner. I failed.

http://netmfglide.codeplex.com/

Looking forward to seeing your contributions.

It seems not possible to use it in commercial development. I don’t care cause I wouldn’t. The main thing is it has definite field of use and there’re people satisfied with it :slight_smile: The sad thing personally for me is that I’ve not found a solution to use in my project. So I’ll try to write my own one.