GHI Website menus

So…I use a Surface RT a lot of the time. Your website doesn’t work well with this device, or my Windows Phone.

The problem is caused by the behavior of your drop-down menus. The drop down list should stay visible when you click the menu item. Since they don’t I can’t use them. They disappear before I can click on a submenu.

:frowning:

2 Likes

The drop down menus work fine with an ipad. must be something specific to touch browser.

Am having issues with Android chrome

Same, issues with Android Chrome and the built-in Android browser.

Works fine on IE on my lappy.

Tried on friends Android tablet – the menu comes down, but can’t click on the menu items.

Top level menu now link to a page that has a menu on the left. This should get you to anything from any device.

Desktop PC, IE 10 and Chrome, Mouse

The white gap between menu choices is a problem.

As you mouse up or down through menu choices and if there is something below the white gap that can get focus, you loose the menu…

This happens on all menus / pages I have tried.

I forgot to mention that with Chrome the white gap is much smaller and the menus work OK.

I do not have this problem?! Do you have zoom set to 100% or something else?

@ Gus -

I mostly use 100% sometimes 110%

It is hard for me to explain.

Take this page as I type.

If I go up to the top menu bar: Technologies > Applications > Support etc.
Under it is another menu: Home > Community > Forum > etc:

Community > and Company > I can go through all menu items and sub items without issues. Nothing under the menu choices to ‘steal’ focus from the mouse.

If I remain on the top menu and move left to Support > and then mouse down the menu choices disappear as the cursor crosses over the white separator. (GHI Website menus > ‘steals’ the focus from the mouse and the menu goes away) Same thing with all top menu items left of Support (Home > Community > Forum > Suggestions > GHI Website menus > ) can ‘steal’ focus.

Somewhat influenced by how fast you move the mouse.

I understand, just not able to make it happen here on IE10