GHI.Premium.USBClientController crashing program on Cerb40

I try to implement USB CDC on my Cerb40 for communicating with PC

Adding GHI.Premium.USBClientController to NETMF 4.2. project for running on Cerb40 cause exception after uploading and starting.
It’s kept also after commenting enough CDC init and working code - just add assembly, rebuild, upload - and got exception.

Is there correct manual and/or assembly for working with CDC on Cerb40?
In Windows Device Manager no new ports detected.

@ Mike Lambert - The Cerb40 is an Open source hardware device and therefore does not support the premium libraries from GHI.

@ taylorza - [quote]The Cerb40 is an Open source hardware device and therefore does not support the premium libraries from GHI.[/quote]
OK, but any howto for implementing CDC on Cerb40?

@ Mike Lambert - I have not personally used CDC, however it is my understanding that it is a premium only feature from GHI.

Software serial on arbitrary pins ?

I assume your question is about emulating UART functionality in software. According to the Cerb40 page the device has 3 UART interfaces, why emulate the UART?

Oh, really :slight_smile:
Sorry, I was confused .
Assuming, this code sample will use UART3 on pins PB10/PB11 ?

SerialPort sp =  new SerialPort("COM3", 9600);

@ Mike Lambert - I cannot confirm this since I do not have a Cerb40, but presumably that will work.

Remember that the serial signals from the PIN are TTL level signals so they are not directly compatible with the RS232 serial port on your PC for example. You can find more info at the following location

Of course, I remember. I has some MAX3232 (God, thanks!).
Thanks for link.
Topic is closed, solution found and accepted