Get a free FEZ Raptor, for a funny caption

The 400Mhz FEZ Raptor is off to production and we will have the first production samples in couple weeks. Here is your chance to get one for free. https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/499

How did this start? I asked my niece to draw our monkey (Fezzie) and she asked what to draw. I said something crazy and the image below is what she came up with :slight_smile:

How to enter? Take the image and modify it anyway you like, mainly with some funny caption and then post back in a reply here.

How to win? Other viewers will +1 your image if they like it. The one with most +1 will win. If we have a tie, we will figure something out but here will be only one winner.

How long will this last for? Till FEZ Raptor is available in couple weeks.

Happy weekend, and happy holidays for those located in the USA.

OK Andre, I dare you to find another problem with the latest SDK!

1 Like

Couldn’t resist a Dr Who reference…

4 Likes

@ Mike - You did not modify the image :slight_smile: You need that to enter the contest :wink:

After watching Dancing with the Stars, George got a little too enthusiastic…

2 Likes

No comment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh no I didn’t

• edited to include a large image* (yes, yes I know shame on me for the small image)
2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Somebody has to pay! :smiley:

1 Like

No PC so I can’t update the image, but here is my quote.

“Release the Raptor or else the monkey gets it!”

2 Likes

You’ve got to ask yourself - do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk???

4 Likes

Legen…Wait for it…Dary!

all in good fun. . . GHI is doing a great job!

1 Like

A new chapter in evolution…

1 Like

Sketchy.

Will it Blend?

1 Like

400Mhz

@ NXTwoThou @ ianlee - It looks like we have tie! So for the tie breaker we will have a “new image face-off” on Friday, September 20th from 9:00am until Monday, September 23rd, 9:00am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)!

On Friday morning, our two contestants will upload a new image with a new caption and whoever has the most votes on Monday morning 9:00am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) will be declared the winner! And we all know what the winner will receive, the new and amazing FEZ Raptor!

I’m going to be too busy getting ready for our Maker Faire. He can have it. I already have one.

6 Likes

Who-o Hoo! Winnah by default. Thank you so much ianlee74! Can’t wait to play with it.