Gene has leveled up!

Please join us in congratulating our new Master Gene, who leveled up on January 5, 2017 at 8:25pm EST. Gene has been a member since February 21, 2013 and has made a total of 329 posts, averaging 0.23 a day. Thank you for your support and commitment to our community.[line][em]This is an automated message.[/em]

2 Likes

Congrats!!! :clap:

Congrats Gene. This is also a community where you can level up, and not only a robust user community where you can get stupid questions answered at 4 in the morning because there are developers in New Zealand looking at the forum(s)

Congrats!

Your comments are valuable, please keep up the good work.

thanks for contributing to the “gene pool” around here :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley:
I love the fact that we have some great community members here who make this a great place to come visit regularly

Congratulations!

Wow, what a nice thread to start my day.

Cheers all

1 Like

@ Gene - In celebration of your new status, how about a profile picture?

1 Like

This was all going so well until my pal @ Mr. John Smith just had to chime in there at the end…

2 Likes

Congratulation !!! Indeed, a profile picture can be a good way to celebrate this date. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@ Mr. John Smith - I hope you’re happy now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! :clap:

@ Gene - Alright, tell us what device you are lowering into the Mariana Trench…if you can divulge.

1 Like

+1 for the profile picture ! :clap:

Wow, is that you Gene?

[url]http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2009/20090713_mbari.html[/url]

Well that depends on who’s asking. Do I owe you any money? Actually that is me in the profile pic deploying the ESP described in the article you link to. However, we started that project long before I knew about .Net Micro. We had a “real” software engineer for that project so it is a combination of Linux, bare metal C, Ruby and a kitchen sink or 2.

2 Likes