GC printing out in in Output window

Sometimes, when I’ve got my FEZ Panda II connected to my PC and am running a program, a random output shows up in the Output window that looks like the output below…usually when I’m running in Debug mode. Any ideas what it is, and how to stop it from printing out?

GC: 3msec 41064 bytes used, 23316 bytes available
Type 0F (STRING ): 552 bytes
Type 11 (CLASS ): 5964 bytes
Type 12 (VALUETYPE ): 528 bytes
Type 13 (SZARRAY ): 4464 bytes
Type 15 (FREEBLOCK ): 23316 bytes
Type 17 (ASSEMBLY ): 18360 bytes
Type 18 (WEAKCLASS ): 48 bytes
Type 19 (REFLECTION ): 24 bytes
Type 1B (DELEGATE_HEAD ): 396 bytes
Type 1D (OBJECT_TO_EVENT ): 528 bytes
Type 1E (BINARY_BLOB_HEAD ): 372 bytes
Type 1F (THREAD ): 1536 bytes
Type 20 (SUBTHREAD ): 192 bytes
Type 21 (STACK_FRAME ): 4104 bytes
Type 22 (TIMER_HEAD ): 144 bytes
Type 27 (FINALIZER_HEAD ): 720 bytes
Type 31 (IO_PORT ): 720 bytes
Type 34 (APPDOMAIN_HEAD ): 72 bytes
Type 36 (APPDOMAIN_ASSEMBLY ): 2340 bytes

Debug.EnableGCMessages(false);

From the Beginner’s Guide:

The #1 suggestion I have here though is learn to understand that GC isn’t a problem, and interspersed in some of your debug output is not really a bad thing. If it happens a LOT then you know that you’re potentially putting a lot of memory pressure on your device and you need to do something to clean up your code. But if you want to turn it off, you can as @ ransomhall has shown. You can also use debug.gc(false) to get the amount of free memory, and debug.gc(true) to force the GC to run.

Thanks for the info. In the program I was running, I was writing to the LCD screen and I think every time the GC ran, it was causing some weird characters to show up on the screen. I turned it off and the problem is almost eliminated…but not completely. I think you’re probably right about the memory issue - I’ll look at making my program more efficient. Thanks!