G400 family update, introducing G400-S

I have seen a picture or 2, but now you are going to have to do a full show and tell :wink:

3 Likes

@ Justin - Iā€™d love to. After our NETMF 4.3 stuff is out, maybeā€¦ On the other hand, a customer may ā€œforce us with moneyā€ to develop our fourth BLE boardā€¦ A day simply has too few hours :frowning:

EDIT See separate thread https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/forum/topic?id=12602

Amazing !

How can we definitively fix a commercial product if you always improve new modules more and more attractive ! :wink:

@ andre.m -

OK, but the problem will be hard, not soft ! I guess this module will be Premium so that my program will go on nicely (making probably some changes on PIN assignment in my specific HardwarePorvideClass)ā€¦

BUT, I hoped to be ok with the G120 for years, but now that I see this new oneā€¦The temptation will be there to swap before a couple of yearsā€¦

As some say : Progress kill progress !

@ andre.m -

Youā€™re right ! But it was a joke of courseā€¦ Somewhere, you can steel consider the same aspect regarding Smartphones no ? =>

Is it an essential thing to always have the very last phone, even if you only use it to reeive emails and phone calls ? Of course not ! But why not ? :wink: