G120hdr rev2 pinout

Hi

I’m working on a g120 “shield” where i putt all my sensors stuff and connect them to my g120hdr board using pin heads. There is a nice eagle lbr for g120 rev1 on this thread https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/forum/topic?id=10951 and before i start confirming every pin, are there major differences between rev1 and rev2 concerning pin layout? i know that on rev2 the 2nd user socket is now SPI, besides that, do i need to confirm all the pins?

Thanks

@ geologic - Between version 1.2 and 2.0, there are no discernible differences other than the header next to the SPI socket being removed and silk changes.

However, there were some larger changes from 1.1 to 1.2 of the G120HDR board. The following is a list of changes that will affect the potential of your shield:

1.1 -> 1.2
** Pin 30 was RTXC2 -> VCC
** Pin 34 was RTXC1 -> GND
** USER1 -> SPI socket
** Three buttons added
** User Controlled LED

The Resources tab for the G120 header module lists the Brochure as one of the resources.
The Brochure has a picture of an older version of the HDR module.
If one doesn’t use the picture on the https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/431
page, and uses the Brochure as a reference (as I did) the change in RTCX1 and X2 isn’t
clear.

@ rik49 - It is not recommended to incorporate the G120HDR board into any finished product. This board is intended to be used for evaluation of the G120 module.

Realy???
I intent to do so, G120HDR is small, don’t have all that stuff that i don’t need from G120 cobra (SD card, power jack, USB head), and i don’t want to buy 100 G120 modules (nor solder them)…

@ geologic - it all depends on your needs and volumes. You can certainly use G120HDR anyway you like or use G120 surface-mounted on your own circuit board.

By the way, you do not need to buy 100 G120 SoM. We can ship you one of you like. Where do you see a 100 limit?

My mistake, i saw “$29.95 @ 100” and thought that it meant batch of 100…

That is just showing volume pricing.