Free Icons Library

There is a rumor going around that the new SDK will be released in a matter of a day or two (Hopefully!)

And I have been waiting for a “Parellel Output Port” support for the LCD display for a while now!!
So I could do some Touch Screen LCD Application on Domino or Panda.

While I have been waiting, I created a library of icons, so I could use them as soon as the release of the update.
And I don’t mind to share this with all of you, who might also want to do the same thing!

Actually this icons library can also be use with the FEZ Cobra/ChipworkX board with LCD.
All the icons are in the same size (70x70 pixel) as the those that used in the GHI Graphical Demo.

The icons (40+) are both in Round Corner Rectangular shape and in Circular Shape.

You can download the icons library form here, (scroll down before “Download Project Files”:

[url]microframeworkprojects.com

To use the icons just follows the GHI Graphical Demo or look at Architect’s ILI9325 TFT LCD Display Library on Wiki or Fezzer.com.

Hope this will be useful for you.

Enjoys

Nice icons!

Can you put png’s with transparent background? It would be easier to change background to something else other than the default black that you have there right now.

I could do that! I’ll let you know when it’s done!

Nice! Always creative :slight_smile:

Thanks Gus.

Architect:
It’s done!
I separated the icons library into two,
one is jpg format with black background and
the other is in png format with transparent background!

Why? I use:

Bitmap myIcon = Resources.GetBitmap(Resources.BitmapResources.myIcon);
myIcon.MakeTransparent(Color.Black);

Or are you using them for something else?

This is fine when using Cobra + WPF draw method.

But if you are using the TFT LCD + Domino or Panda that uses the custom draw method, for example, ITDBO02 TFT LCD screen, and use the library-
http://www.fezzer.com/project/60/24-tft-lcd-screen-module/
there.

public void DrawImage(int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2, ushort[] pic)//, ts_mode_t mode)         
{             
   LCD_CS.Write(false);               
   SetAddress(x1, y1, x2, y2);             
   int k=0;             
   int x = x2 - x1 + 1;             
   int y = y2 - y1 + 1;               
   for (int j = 0; j < y; j++)                 
     for (int i = 0; i < x; i++)                 
     {                     
        WriteRegisterData((byte)(pic[k] >> 8), (byte)(pi[k]));
        k++;                 
     }               
   LCD_CS.Write(true);
}

the better route is to have the transparent background, so it will not get drawn.

I see, thank you for showing me the example :slight_smile:

Sam,

Thanks for the png set.