First FEZ Cobra samples are going out to Matt and Chris

Plus we can’t tell you what is in there till we are sure what will be there. If I say, Cobra will have a 30" display but then we decide we will use a 27" display then we will run into problems.

Once we have everything ready we would happily give away everything we have…which will be very soon.

A 27" screen would be acceptable.

Agree :wink:

My FEZ Cobra just plugged the oil leak.

This thing is epic. B)

all while looking at a 30" errr i mean 27" screen. Hell 2" screen would be enough well at least for a program menu some rpm/encoder displays robot task managment. great now i have to clean the drool off the keyboard.

Rest assured guys, this board is epic. I was up until 3AM playing with it last night until I finally couldn’t focus anymore and had to go to sleep. Anything that keeps my attention for that long is going to have to be really awesome.

I already have one project completely done. Now I am thinking of what else I could code up. All of the auto complete tools in Visual Studio make for an extremely rapid development platform and the debugging features are just great.

In conclusion, the hype is worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

Since no one could wait to see what we have, we uploaded a video! See the other post please