FEZ Panda II is discontinued

Due to a mix up at the manufacture, we will be discontinuing FEZ Panda II. This is very sad news to everyone including us but I must sadly say it. Do not expect your FEZ Panda II to arrive anytime soon. We apologizes for the mess but we will make it up to everyone who placed a preorder. Not to worry, we will replace your order with a new product, FEZ Raptor, that we will announce very shortly.

(April fools joke of course April Fools' Day - Wikipedia’_Day )

Yeah,right!!!

Happy April 1st!

…________
…,.-‘…~., .............................,.-...................................-., .........................,/...............................................:, .....................,?......................................................\, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....} ...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,- ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
,-%…\ ...................................,<|,-&``…`\

Please could it be April Fool ?!!! ???

Here it is, FEZ Raptor with 64-bit 2Ghz Intel processor. The new FEZ has 4GB of DDR4 RAM. It is on the back side so you will not see it in thee image. We also extended the IOs so now you have 120 IOs to connect your favorite sensors. We hope you will accept this FEZ Raptor instead of FEZ Panda

Sold. Rip FEZ Panda III.
uhhh. How much would cost the dinausaur :wink: ?

On which harmonic is the 12Mhz xtal proving 2Ghz ? :smiley:
What is the new atom name including analogs in/outs ? :smiley:

The tinkerer kit, Connect, and Touch have also all been cancelled… you guys gotta fire that manufacturer!

BTW, nice job with the image of the raptor ::slight_smile:

FEZ Raptor is brought to you by the letter “R” for “Raptor” and for “routing nightmare”

Raptors will eat you for that horrible April Fool’s prank. :naughty:

Needs more headers

Yes more headers for more I2C cowbell!

YES!

So Wednesday Night, I am leading a small community drum circle for the first time (yeah, I’m multi-talented) and at one point I pull out some hand percussion and hand one guy a cowbell - and people start yelling “more cowbell”. I didn’t know what they were doing at all. Now, you guys make reference to Chris Walken and the cowbell thing so I looked it up and watched the video. I have to get me a bigger cowbell!

My order was shipped yesterday… should it be safe to assume there is no panda II in it and start getting excited for the raptor… Wait a minute… DDR4 isint that supposed to be released in 2012…and an Atom … hmmm
Great prank guys… loved the 2 minute excitement though… 8)

This is the first user to receive FEZ Raptor and he used it to control FEZ Kinnect!!!

Great solution for the guy in the other thread with the finicky cats!
Nice video!

Hahahaha, glad I did not check out the forum yesterday. I would have gotten a heart attack, lol :o
Great video, too bad he can’t post the C# code anymore. :smiley: