FEZ Domino Starter Kit

I just purchased the FEZ Domino Starter Kit and was wondering where I can find a step by step procedure on how to use the included button and led.

In the Beginners Guide to NETMF we talk about Component Drivers (section 6, page 23).

[quote]FEZ components (LEDs, buttons, temp-sensor, relays, servo-driver…etc.) and FEZ shields
(Ethernet, LCD, motor-driver…etc.) come with example drivers. Those drivers assume you
know nothing about hardware. For example, to blink an LED, you simply command the driver
to do so. It doesn’t talk about processor pins and how to change the pin state…etc. On the
other hand, this book teaches the basics. So, use the component drivers to get started and
then use this book to understand what the river is actually doing.[/quote]

To do this, find the components on here that were included with your kit. Below each product will be a Drivers link. You’ll want to open this link and save the file to your computer. This is the driver which you’ll include in your NETMF project. There is also a link called Brochure, which gives you sample code on how to use the driver’s functionality.

Thanks,

Can you see any reason the following should not work with the button and the led included with the starter kit?

public class Program    
    {
        static OutputPort LED;

public static void Main()
        {
            LED = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)FEZ_Pin.Digital.Di10, true);

InterruptPort IntButton = new InterruptPort((Cpu.Pin)FEZ_Pin.Interrupt.Di11, 
                true, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp, Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeBoth);

IntButton.OnInterrupt += new NativeEventHandler(IntButton_OnInterrupt);

Thread.Sleep(Timeout.Infinite);
        }
        static void IntButton_OnInterrupt(uint port, uint state, DateTime time)
        {
            LED.Write(state == 0);
        }
    }

I edited your reply to make the code more readable.

Now, the code looks okay. If you are having problems, put breakpoint in code, step through and tell us where you see the problem. Are you sure you have the LED and button connected to Di10 and Di11?

Ok, I got it working. I misread the board callout. I could have used a layout diagram of some sort.

Thanks

I can help there, for the Domino itself but not the shield. The best reference diagram is in the Domino brochure, http://www.tinyclr.com/downloads/Domino/Broch_FEZ_Domino.pdf. That has a lot of the pinout information relatively easy to see.