FEZ Domino Low Power Modes

In fact it can sleep (hibernate) but it can’t wake up.

And It’s not because the issue you told me. In fact I tested with and without my blink led fonction and it works (I know that it’s not a good idea to put a loop while in the interruption but I wanted to test Domino’s Interrupt power, and then I erase the loop so don’t worry for that),

So It works only if I define all components connected to FEZ Domino even if you are not using them. You can try and if you have anotther conclusion I would like to listen it

But the true question is why the components block the wake up of the system?

[quote]And It’s not because the issue you told me. In fact I tested with and without my blink led fonction and it works (I know that it’s not a good idea to put a loop while in the interruption but I wanted to test Domino’s Interrupt power, and then I erase the loop so don’t worry for that),
[/quote]

You can NEVER block an ISR!! When you put a while loop in your ISR you will probably block the rest of the system from running. I was just reading your code and was going to tell you that but realized you saw it yourself.

Please ALWAYS use the examples in the ebook. I spent long hours making it to make life easier for everyone :slight_smile:

[quote]But the true question is why the components block the wake up of the system?
[/quote]

From my experience, I doubt that any external component can block the waking up. There might be another thing that co-happens that made it looks like they are the reason.

If you used the same example code in the eBook. do you still see the issue? and it works if you remove the connected components?

Yes , I used the same example in my two FEZ Domino, but the one with the SD Card cannot wake up and if IO remove the card, it works . And I do it with the two FEZ Domino.

If I want to use the Hibernation mode with my SD Memory I have two define it in my program. Then it can wake up with my SD Card Memory

I’ve just tried the SD card test. The same issue happened with me.I am really surprised!
And it worked after I added

ps = new PersistentStorage("SD");

Thank you very much for your observation 8). It will help us finding the solution.