while debugging my cobra II the communication stopped responding, followed by a windows blue screen. From that moment I cannot make connection with the device anymore…
Now, after reading the forum and trying a lot I notice that depending on the USB port the G120 shows itself as a ‘USB Controller\GHI NET MF Debug Interface’ (picture 1) or as a Debuggable .Net Micro Framework Device (picture 1/2).
What should be the correct setup?
My biggest problem is that I cannot use the device.
When booting the device I can ping for it. A second later when I try it again the connection cannot be made.
It seems that the device is rebooting again each minute:
- Driver Disappears in the ‘Device Manager’
- Driver comes up again, The name ‘G120_FEZCobra’ shows up in MFDeploy
- At that point hitting the Ping button works well. MFDeploy is showing ‘TinyCLR’
- Hit ping again and no connection can be made.
- After a minute the process repeats. (picture3)
Please help. Any suggestion to bring the board back alive are very welcome.
Thanks in advance, GuyH