Main Site Documentation

FEZ Cerbot Funny Caption Contest - Tuesday

One person will get a FEZ Cerbot for only $25 each day, for 5 days. Use it, sell it, gift it…it is up to you… Here is how

Do you think you’re funny? Let’s see if the community agrees. Starting Monday, May 13th, 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) and ending Friday May 17th, 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) we will be posting a different picture of the FEZ Cerbot each day.

The rules are simple: Post your funniest caption and let the voting begin. Voting is done by clicking “+1” in each post. The caption with the most "+1"s the following morning at 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) will win a coupon the allows them to buy a FEZ Cerbot for only $25! In the event that there is a tie we will check the posts every 30 minutes until the tie is broken. We would also like to note that you can only one time during the contest.

That is a nice shell on cerbot!

That is the work of Jason our 3D designer.

Cerbot Knievel attempts to jump 10 monkeys…

You know, I had a couple hundred jumps in my career, and I made most of them, but the ones they show over and over are the ones when I crashed.

A monkey rake is a great tool to keep in your golf bag!

Some monkeys are not happy.

“I liked the product so much I bought the company”

2013 FEZ Cerbot 528i Desert Edition

Prometheus 2 trailer.

Monkeys have such short attention spans…

monkeys in peril - this is getting addictive and I have work to do!

Driven by ?

A lesson in proper pronunciation…

@ dizzy - OMG… :smiley:

FEZ worms on the DUNE!

@ Architect - Congratulations to Architect! He is Tuesday’s FEZ Cerbot Funny Caption Contest winner! We will get a coupon out to you that will allow you to buy your FEZ Cerbot for $25!

I do have one already, so please give it to the next most voted of the day. Which I believe is Justin!

Congratulations Justin!

@ Architect - a true Scholar and a Gentleman

Thank you. You were very close to get a good balancing with you DIY version. I want to see what you will do with the official Cerbot!

We can’t do that but the post said “Use it, sell it, gift it…it is up to you”. So, once you get the $50 coupon towards FEZ Cerbot, you can do whatever you like with it :wink: