FEZ Cerbot Funny Caption Contest - Monday

One person will get a FEZ Cerbot for only $25 each day, for 5 days. Use it, sell it, gift it…it is up to you… Here is how

Do you think you’re funny? Let’s see if the community agrees. Starting Monday, May 13th, 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) and ending Friday May 17th, 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) we will be posting a different picture of the FEZ Cerbot each day.

The rules are simple: Post your funniest caption and let the voting begin. Voting is done by clicking “+1” in each post. The caption with the most "+1"s the following morning at 9:00 am (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) will win a coupon the allows them to buy a FEZ Cerbot for only $25! In the event that there is a tie we will check the posts every 30 minutes until the tie is broken.

Early bird gets the worm…

2 Likes

Newly formed FEZ Monkey Scout Troop 404 encounters their first challenge…

5 Likes

Not sure if this will be understood internationally

4 Likes

Guerrilla training camp!

3 Likes

Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy over my head… - but that’s not hard :whistle:

@ Justin - don’t feel bad. it is a current US TV series about a motorcycle gang.

FEZZILLA!!!

6 Likes

The others are waiting for a firmware upgrade, I presume.

5 Likes

Sacrebleu - Mr Fuel is back

Here’s my two cents … or is that pixels in this case…

4 Likes

Ill just drop this here then… and get my coat.

6 Likes

@ Gary - im so happy to see all the great captions :slight_smile: keep up the great work!

1 Like

Since I am currently re-watching Star Trek Voyager…

10 Likes

I was going to enter, but it seems further entries are futile!

Keep the captions and voting coming, there is one hour left on Monday’s contest!

@ taylorza - We would like to congratulate taylorza on being the Monday winner for the $25 Cerbot. We will email you a coupon so you can claim your prize.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Thank you all, those that voted and to GHI for running this contest.

Since I already have a FEZ Cerbot I would like to see someone else have a go at playing with this cool little device. Therefore, I would like to exercise my option to gift this voucher.

To select the person that will win the voucher, I was wondering if GHI would be able to run a db query at the end of the week to determine the person that has the highest number of total votes across the entire week and has not already won a voucher in this contest. I hope that is not too complex.

4 Likes

@ taylorza - We can definitely do that!