FEZ Cerbot 1.3 - Can't get started

Looks like you need to remove and re-add references for the GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZCerbot project and then rebuild it.

Ah. Makes sense. Iā€™ll have to pull down the source and build it locallyā€¦and done!

That got me to debugging, but Iā€™m not seeing any Cerbot-specific functionality hanging off the Mainboard instance. Will have to keep digging, I suppose. Looks like the mainboard driver classes are pretty Spartan.

Guessing here, but my next step should probably be to go find the FEZCerbot mainboard code from GHIā€™s repo and port that to this project?

Of course, given that I have an older hardware rev., that code may need to be modified anyway. :slight_smile:

I have the same problems with my CerBot.
I tried all the tips mentioned here.
Is there anyone having a working solution?
btw. the deamonTutorials install into a different directory. (One Space missing)
@ GHI:
It would be very kind to insert the discontinued boards into the discontinued modules library!

@ mflume - everything is coming back in the next sdk coming in about couple weeks

After some hours I got it running with all features.
If someone canā€™t wait til next release, ask meā€¦
:wink:

@ All - For all those that want the Cerbot bring to life https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/codeshare/entry/1018