FEZ Bit thread: Who wants to stay home and play?

Sparkfun has multiple kits. This is one of them…

Yahboom version of the previous sparkfun kit

Gus, in all seriousness: The first step is admitting you have a problem. I think it’s time for an intervention.

#addicted

2 Likes

Here is one more kit, just to piss Joel off!

Oh forgot to compare, Ferrari vs Fiat… your call.

3 Likes

I don’t know. The one on the left has so many buttons. I think I’d get confused.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the Experiment Box by Elecfreaks too.

Gus is waiting for the Covid issue to be solved to release those fun boards !!! :sob:

1 Like

I did not. You are not keeping up :dark_sunglasses: FEZ Bit thread: Who wants to stay home and play? - #9 by Gus_Issa

1 Like

I was just trying to add to Joel’s stress. :wink:

2 Likes

@Greg_Norris
I’m nice up to a point. Push me too far and see what happens.

1 Like

I have three pianos. Only added some code for the one from yahboom. Very simple.

These are motor controllers. I say just grab one of the robot kits but you can use these if you react to build your own.

Left to right: sparkfun, kitronik, keystudio.

You probably have seen one of these kits but you didn’t know you can connect it to the cloud and control it from visual studio in C# took today!! You are welcome.

You need the adapter from snapbit

2 Likes

Here are the engineers behind these inventions

7 Likes

You are wasting their talent on such trinkets? Get them working on TinyCLR!! Get them working on the SoMs!

2 Likes

what is awesome about that kit is that it’s almost gatgeteer-esque in it’s simpleness, and is teaching circuits in such an easy way. Freakin Awesome.

5 Likes

Both are made in Italy :wink: is there a difference :joy:

2 Likes

I think Gus May have finally succeeded at robbing an electronic toy store , and now he’s dying to get caught :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry I can’t stop myself! Here is one more accessory, which has a LOT of LEDs!! Code is already on GitHub.

2 Likes