Error when trying to do 'first tutorial'

Error 1 Cannot deploy the base assembly ‘mscorlib’, or any of his satellite assemblies, to device - USB:USBizi twice. Assembly ‘mscorlib’ on the device has version 4.1.2821.0, while the program is trying to deploy version 4.2.0.0

fez panda v1.2

fez panda was not in the list of updates… i’m at a loss how to proceed.

Maglinvinn, check out my post in the other thread. Panda is a 4.1 only device so when you create a new project you need to create a 4.1 app (personally, I just use the Panda template that puts all the correct references in for me and sets the project to target 4.1 framework)

where is this 4.1 app project, or the panda template? i’m using visual studio 2010. i only see micro framework - class library, console application, device emulator, window application.

Did you install the 4.1 optional SDK?

The two attached images show the new project wizard and the templates I have installed. Win8 machine, with VC#2010 installed along with the netmf 4.2QFE2 and the GHI 4.2 and 4.1 SDKs.

where can i find this 4.1 sdk?

or is cobra = 4.1

nvm. i got it to ‘blink’ finally, so i’m just going to move on.

http://www.ghielectronics.com/support/.net-micro-framework

Make sure you’re logged in and there’s an “Optional: 4.1 SDK”. You absolutely need that since you only have a Panda, based on USBizi chip.

quote GHI NETMF v4.1 SDK Sep. 14, 2012
Needed for 4.1 devices (ChipworkX, USBizi). [/quote]