ENC28 Module OS Driver

I have ported the Networked music player using the mini - Page 2 - Project Showcase - Netduino Forums and am getting frames back and fourth as described, now I know that all comms on the Gageteer Platform are supposed to go through the NetworkInterface class im not sure exactly how we get our module to plug in to those lower levels of the network stack …

What did you port? and what device are you using?

hanzibal_ENC28J60_uIP_driver to the ENC28 Module that i purchased from yall … Still testing for it working all correctly… But some example source code on how your team would implement a driver like this would be helpful…

I guess on another note I have been watching the http://gadgeteer.codeplex.com project and am wondering if this is your working repo of if you are keeping all the bits to your self until they are all done because if there were more frequent check ins maybe the community could help more on some of these open source drivers…

Why port uIP?! LWIP is already ported and already part of NETMF. Using uIP is a bad idea!

I agree… But im trying to get a driver so I can use the ENC28 until yall release the network driver or source code…