EMX Module & RS9110-N-11-21-01 WiFi module

i have some question about EMX Module +RS9110-N-11-21-01 WiFi module .

1 - is it possible for EMX Module+WiFi module to connect with otherEMX Module+WiFi module in ad-hoc mode ?

for example :

[EMX Module+WiFi module 1] <–SSID1–> [EMX Module+WiFi module 2] <–SSID2–> [EMX Module+WiFi module 3] <–SSID3-
-> [EMX Module+WiFi module 4 ] <–SSID4–> [EMX Module+WiFi module 5 ]

( i ) do you think EMX Module+WiFi module can connect with each other in ad-hoc mode as i show above ?
( ii ) for example if we remove “EMX Module+WiFi module 3” then it is possible that “EMX Module+WiFi module 2” and “EMX
Module+WiFi module 4” connect with each other automatically ?
( iii) can we change channels in ad-hoc mode ? for example : channel of SSID1 is 11 and channel of SSID2 is 1 ??? is it possible
?

2- EMX Module has one Ethernet port . so i wanna ask that , is it possible to connect more Ethernet devices by using Ethernet
hub with EMX Module ??? actually the devices i wanna connect are already have web-server .

Not sure about 1.
For 2 it will work. You can use network switches.

What you have on emx is a real network connection. You can connect multiple devices, you can use hubs, just like if you were using a pc.

Welcome to the community.

ad-hoc connections are peer to peer connections, this is the standard. So you can not connect one peer to two nodes at the same time. Why don;t you have one Wirless access point that all EMX hook to using regular infrastructure mode?

quote for example if we remove “EMX Module+WiFi module 3” then it is possible that “EMX Module+WiFi module 2” and “EMX
Module+WiFi module 4” connect with each other automatically ?[/quote]
If you have to use ad-hoc, then you have to have two EMX connected to each other at the same time. and you should have some algorithm to handle choosing the peer (if 1 is not connected to 2 try to connect to 3… and so on, for example).

Yes you can choose the channel.

Take a look at WiFi class documentation for more details about the available features and code examples.

[quote]
2- EMX Module has one Ethernet port . so i wanna ask that , is it possible to connect more Ethernet devices by using Ethernet
hub with EMX Module actually the devices i wanna connect are already have web-server .[/quote]
Same as Gus mentioned. EMX is like any network device like a PC, a Server, a Router…etc.