[emx] io15, io16

I have an issue while trying to instantiate IO15 as InputPort.

the following code:

static InputPort hwdetect1 = new InputPort(EMX.Pin.IO15,false,Port.ResistorMode.PullUp);

generates:

Exception System.Exception - CLR_E_PIN_UNAVAILABLE (2)

#### Message: 
#### Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Port::.ctor [IP: 0000] ####
#### Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.InputPort::.ctor [IP: 0008] ####
#### USU.HWVERSION::.cctor [IP: 0007] ####

I am pretty sure to not have any IO15 reservation in other part of my code… In some cases, it works well. Usually it fails at first boot and is ok after.

The weird thing is that when it crashes and force to go on, the next error is about USB CDC with debug. At this step, I need to restart deploying, and then the board as losed the EWR…

Any idea?

That doesn’t sound like 100% sure though :wink:

After double check I can say, I am sure!

I’ve seen this post . Could it be related? http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/topic?id=2818

Is there any GHI bug tracker where we could see what bugs is treated or not.? Some issues appears on the forum for more than one years and GHI seems to take care of that but in some cases we have no news about it a year after.

Did you start a window app or console app? Try a brand new console app please.

This was already a console application. I will create a copy of the repository to start a brand new one.

Maybe it can help in finding the problem, this also happen when the board is switch off from power supply (but still powered by USB debugging interface) and a relay is switching on. When the board restart, the IO15 can not be used, then it fails at usb debugging and finaly EWR are lost.

After several months without any pb, this comes again…

and disappear… very strange